Cama Handi-Lift EA6
Handi-Lift Type EA6: The Handi-Lift is for curved stairs and stairs with a landing. It is individually manufactured with regards to the stair’s width and length. It is designed so it will fit into all buildings without essential alterations. The Handi-Lift drives in the stair’s inner curve and can thus turn 90 and 180 degrees and drive across a landing. The lift is provided with safety arms and flaps on the front and back of the platform.
- Battery driven so the risk for a power cut is removed and there are no ugly cables.
- It is delivered as a fully automatic lift, where platform and safety arms are operated automatically.
- This model can also be delivered with a remote control.
- The lift can be changed from right to left side in an easy and simple way and with low costs.
- The platform measures 1000 x 800 mm, but can be adjusted to the individual stair or wheelchair. Is also delivered for outdoor use.